Villa Santé is located on the western coast of the Kalpitiya Peninsula. Nested on a small kite surfing lagoon that shares a beach with the Indian Ocean. It takes approximately 2.5 hours from the airport traffic dependant.
Perched next to one of the most active wildlife ocean regions in the world, and one of the most active national parks in Sri Lanka; enjoy the unique position of being able to see the largest animal in the world the blue whale in the morning and the largest animal on land elephant in a single day.
- Colombo – Villa Santé: 3 hours
- Airport – Villa Santé: 2.5 hours
- Villa Santé – Wilpattu National Park: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Villa Santé – Anuradapura (Cultural Triangle): 2 hours
- Villa Santé – Galle Fort: 5 hours