Kite Surfing Lessons:
Villa Santé Kite Surf center provides courses for beginners and pros alike. Enjoy onsite curated lessons from our trained specialists!
A full course (3 days) is generally necessary to be able to make significant progress, however this depends on your initial knowledge of the wind, and your previous experiences in sliding sports like sailing, windsurfing, wakeboarding or snowboarding.
Discovery – Course
This is a good introduction for the person who wants to find out if kiteboarding is suitable for him or not. You will learn the basics of kite-control and the safety features. If you decide to continue to the next level, then we don’t charge you for the discovery course.
1 Day Course; IKO-Level 1
Duration, cost: 4h, 150USD / 121USD Bring a friend / 176USD Private
- Explanation wind window, strength of wind and potential hazards.
- Flying with a small 2/4 line kite.
- Setup 4/5 line kite, explanation of control- and safety system.
- 4/5 line kite position flying, one handed kitecontrol
- Water relaunching, self rescue, landing and launching
2 Days Course; IKO-Level 1-2
Duration, cost: 2x4h, 275USD / 220USD Bring a friend / 330USD Private
- Piloting 4/5 line kite in the water
- Bodydragging downwind, kite flown 2 o’clock – 10 o’clock
- Bodydragging downwind, left, right with sinus curves
- Bodydragging upwind, left and right
- Practising the power stroke for the waterstart
3 Days Full Course; IKO-Level 2
Duration, cost: 3x4h, 396USD / 319USD Bring a friend / 473USD Private
- Theory, simulate waterstart on land
- Handling of kite and board in the water, walking upwind
- Upwind bodydragging with board
- Exercise steps of the waterstart
- Kitecontrol and board, bodyposition
- Right of way, feedback, coaching, control speed and balance
Weekend Warrior | IKO-Level | 1-3
Duration, cost: 2x5h, 282USD / 231USD Bring a friend / 341USD Private
With this course you can learn kitesurfing in only 2 days. If you learn fast, we’ll teach you everything you normaly learn in a 3 day course.
Advanced Course | IKO-Level | 3
Duration, cost: 4h, USD 175 Private – Own gear, USD 220 Private – Hire gear.
One-on-One instruction package for anyone that has already had some kite lessons and doesn’t want to be in a group of complete beginners.
Teaching: going upwind, changing direction, board recovery, first jump, self rescue.
Private | Lesson
Duration, cost: 1h, 66USD Private (55USD with own gear)
This is a individual private lesson, to improve your ability in kiteboarding. “One on One“ with one of our best IKO kite instructors. Learn to jump, board-off, unhook, wave riding, strapless, backroll, or just simple turns.
All prices are in USD. All our Equipment is either brand new or like new and we have all North Kiteboarding equipment.
We provide equipment to those looking to go out on their own – all our equipment is high quality and in perfect working condition.
All prices are in Euro. The equipment is very good state, we have all North Kiteboarding equipment.